After weeks of email spam, micro-targeted Facebook advertising, and 1990's era direct mailings promoting GCE's annualish holiday raffle, we finally drew names out of a child's bucket of wooden blocks. The winners are...
Congrats to y'all that won and apologies to y'all that didn't. Tried to rig it for you but we've been priced out of the Russian bot market. Maybe in 2020.
Lots of gratitude to spread around for all the generosity shown to our small NGO:
- The Southside Parlor and Pocket Seoul family for (1) hosting our Yo' Dad Haiku Battle as well as (2) generously donating 10% of their December profits to us.
- La Mer Collections, Amazon, and Bozart Family Dentistry for donating prizes to our international raffle drawing, La Mer Collections especially for their continued support of GCE. We've called them 1000 times asking if they'd like to pitch in and they've said yes 1001 times.
- Magpie Brewing, Route 66 American Bar, On a Lark Sodas, Morocco Cafe, and Shuttle Delivery for their donations to the Seoul-based raffle we held at our Yo' Dad Haiku Battle.
- Alex Sigrist, Andrew Yoo, Jason Lee, Natalie Pool, Nick Hayes, Robbie Nguyen, Ryan Smith, and Seri Lee for slamming each other's dads in our Yo' Dad Haiku Battle. Congrats to Seri Lee for having the only father beyond reproach AKA our battle winner.
- All y'all who bought a raffle ticket.
We've recently learned we have 19 new scholars to support during the 2019 school year (informative post coming soon), so every last won and dollar helps more than you could possibly know. Whether you contributed to our fundraising through the purchase of a raffle ticket or through donating prizes to entice more people to buy those tickets in the first place, we can't say thank you enough since we couldn't do this without your support. Tangi unene!